Saturday 14 March 2015

Evaluation Question 6

Q6 - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
In this project Ive had to endure and ongoing battle with technology, learning how to use new pieces of technology and new pieces of software.
The first piece of technology I had to learn turned out to be the most reliable and straight forward to use, the camera. The camera in question was a relatively recent canon camera which I had to learn how to manipulate in different ways to ensure I got the right shots, for example the lens and focus.
When speaking of software that was much more complicated, the Adobe premiere system was introduced to me on my prelim task and Ill be frank it was a bit of a sham. I was very naive to the system making silly mistakes like accidently over lapping clips. But I researched in depth and got there eventually learning the tricks of the editing trade.
I also briefly had to learn how to upload to youtube which I didnt have much experience with, that was fairly straight forward.


During the evaluation, I had to create presentations meaning I had to use presentation application and websites. The first one I encountered was prezi which looks like a labyrinth of doing things wrong but eventually you get the hang of it and produced a very good looking presentation. As well as prezi I used a cartoon presentation sight which was enjoyable and fun to use, complicated at first but really quite straight forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment